Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Thine Own Self be True

I have not been blogging as of late and I feel it is time to write some of my thoughts. Many things have changed in my life in this past year.  Some have been good, and some have not been so good.  Regardless; all have been a growing and learning experiences for me! 

One thing I have struggled with is the question, who am I, and what do I want to do in life?  I have wondered this so many times before and pondered and even thought I had the answers.  I suppose I had the answers that I needed at that particular time, but now I find myself wondering all over again. I have also been feeling like I am failing in certain areas of my life and I need a pick-me-up!  So, here is a list of truths I know about myself!

20 Truths About Faye
1.  I am a woman of great strength! 
2.  I am very creative.
3.  I have musical talent and ability.









4.  No matter how hard I try, I will never be a math wiz, or a possess the gift of tongues, but I am OK with that!





5.  I am a good Mother and I love and adore my children!

6.  I am a trustworthy friend.
7.  I have beautiful blue eyes that twinkle and a pretty face to match!
8.  I believe in Jesus Christ as well as His atonement.
9.  I love to exercise, even though I slip off the wagon from time to time.
10. I love shoes....especially high heels.
11. I have the best family a gal can ask for!
12. I have the best friends a gal can ask for!
13. I am a hard worker and work hard to provide for my family.
14. I really want to work with children who struggle with obesity.


15. I love the beach, warm sand and the sound of the ocean









16. I am a good cook, although, I don't really love to.
17. I have the ability to empathize with others and I naturally possess compassion for others.
18.  I love to travel to new places.
19.  I enjoy nature, but not necessarily being in nature overnight.
20.  I love to smile, and when I do, it tends to light up the room!


I feel better already......Now, time to get back on my wagon and get to work living my life to the fullest, and enjoying all of lifes moments!  I hope you take some time to write down 20 truths about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment